Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Haul!


 My Paradise Cheek Powder
My camera does this no justice, but it is a gorgeous orange blush with a gold overspray. The gold is much more thick than others in the past.

 Sun Blonde Eye Shadow

 Swell Baby Eye Shadow

Swell Baby is more pigmented than it appears in this picture. Both shadows are wonderful colors. Grays & yellows are probably my favorite eye shadow colors so I had to get these. They were definite gaps in my collection.


 Surf the Ocean Crushed Metal Pigment Stack
I fell so deep in love with these immediately! I will never pass on a crushed metal pigment stack again! They are so amazingly pigmented and smooth! They all have an awesome shimmer to them. I was so impressed with these ones that I went back the next day and bought the other pigment stack.


 Summer Stash Crushed Metal Pigment Stack
These more neutral colors are going to come in handy on a more every day basis. They are just so pretty! They swatch so well that it almost made my mouth water. hahaha


 Blue Noon Powerpoint Pencil
This is my first Powerpoint pencil. It's very smooth and such a nice color. It's great on the lower lash line.


 Good Lovin' Lipglass
This is a great everyday lip gloss. It would go great over any color. There are very fine shimmers in it that you can see in the right light.


 Hibiscus Lipstick

I love this color! I have a few colors similar to this, but nothing that's exactly the same. Cremesheens are probably my favorite lipsticks by MAC. This color is like Vegas Volt and Toxic Tale had a baby.

Overall, I loved the pigment stacks the most. If you pick up anything from this collection I would recommend the Surf the Ocean pigment stack and the Hibiscus lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment