Sunday, October 16, 2011

Most Recent MAC Purchases

The picture of the actual lipstick didn't want to upload. :/ But this is Fusion Pink. It's an Amplified finish. It's a very reddy pink. The color is a little darker in person.



This Show Orchid. Also an Amplified. This color is gorgeous! Has a slight duochrome type of effect. Bright lips make me happy obviously!



I LOVE MAC Paint Pots! They're awesome bases. These two colors are ones that I wear frequently so they were perfect for my collection. Genuine Treasure is beautiful under so many colors!





Three Ring Yellow is such a bright smooth color. I have a few yellows from MAC, but this is the only Veluxe Pearl (which I love).


Emerald Dusk I thought would be perfect for a different type of smokey eye. It would be softer and a nice pop of color.



No comments:

Post a Comment