Saturday, February 18, 2012

MAC Haul! (Shop & Vera Collections +More!)

My most recent purchases from MAC are AMAZING! So pleased with what I got! The Shop, Cook, and Vera collections all came out on one day. I bought stuff from both the Shop and Vera collections. Lots of bright colors always gets me interested.




Colour Added Quad 






Naughty Saute Lipstick

Viva Glam Nicki (not really in the collections...)
These are like my new favorite lipsticks. I will definitely be pursuing backups for these!




Florida Cremeblend Blush

Love this color!
Lip swatches coming soon...

Butterfly Party Crushed Metal Pigment Stack






These colors are just amazingly gorgeous.
I wanted to get a few angles, but still couldn't capture all the shimmer.



Then I got some permanent stuff from MAC.

Naked Pigment




Impassioned Lipstick

Bombshell Lipstick
 Wanted to try to capture the shimmers.




No comments:

Post a Comment