Monday, March 19, 2012

Sephora Much?

I went onto the website looking to get the Too Faced eye brushes, but ended up getting a bunch of other things to try.








I was looking to get a really soft crease brush because I use a Sonia Kashuk crease brush and I love it's size and shape but the fibers can be a little scratchy sometimes. So I decided to invest in the Too Faced eye brush set because their teddy bear hair brushes are so soft. I'm not wild about the shapes/size of the brushes, but I do really like the eyeliner brush for adding color to my lower lash line. The brushes are soft, but I still find the crease brush to be a bit scratchy sometimes. Ugh me and my special eyes! lol


I have yet to use these brush guards, but I can't wait! I did test them on my brushes to see if they fit and they did.

This was a tarte sampler kit for one of the 500 point perks. I thought I would try it because of the amazonian clay bronzer. Not sure how I feel about the other products, but it was a good free gift.



 I also got a free Korres wild rose facial mask or lotions (don't remember which). The holiday Hello Kitty polishes were on sale so I picked up Silver Star since it was the only one that I liked enough. I picked up a MUFE Lab Shine lipgloss because they are amazing and I only had a sample size.




This made me SOOOOO mad! I was trying to get this thing open and of course gouged a HUGE chunk out.






I love the highlighting kit from Ultraflesh. It has so many pretty highlighters in a bunch of different shades and formats. If you love highlighters, this is for you. (Also it was on sale!)

This is my swatch of the Ultraflesh tinted moisturizer. It felt a slight bit greasy and the color is a little dark for me (even though you really can't see that no my hand). I'll probably try this in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment