Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sigma Brushes + I Met MakeupByTiffanyD!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to a meet & greet for YouTube beauty guru MakeupByTiffanyD. She was at the grand opening of the Sigma Store at the Mall of America. When I first heard about Sigma, I had no idea that they were a Minnesota company. It's so awesome to have them in state. The store was so pretty! They had so many products that I had never even heard about. The event was small but very nice. There were some desserts including macarons, waters, and free giftbags. Tiffany took pictures with everyone, but there were giant lights on both sides of her. Needless to say, the cell phone pictures didn't turn out well. Luckily the Sigma photographer also took a picture of me and my sister. Tiffany's blog also has four pictures of the back of my head too. lol


These are my pictures.




This is the picture that Sigma took (I don't claim to own it in any way).


Here are the items from the gift bag.



Here are the swatches of the three colors from the mini palette.


I also bought all of the Sigmax HD synthetic brushes. I can't wait to try them! I got 10% off at the event so it was very worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment