Monday, October 22, 2012

MAC Holiday Haul! Feat the Fabulousness & Glamourdaze Collections

I was SOOO excited when I received the event invite in the mail! By far the cutest invite I've received. It was hard to pick what I wanted from these collections because there wasn't a lot of information about them when I went to the event and everything was so cute! But here are my picks.

I love the packaging!
 Fabulousness 5 Smoky Eyes




 I chose this palette because the payoff wasn't very good on the neutrals palette and these colors are unique and fill a gap in my collection. I really like the mothy brown color and the light pink. These will be great for the Fall and Winter.

Little Black Bow & Catch My Eye Fluidlines


 I've never tried fluidlines before and these colors are very pretty and sparkly. I can't wait to try them out. These colors will go well with many looks.

 Impossibly Sweet Lipglass (Lip swatches coming soon)
 Outrageously Fun Lip Stick (Lip swatches coming soon)








Outrageously Fun is an amazing Barbie pink with strong purple undertones. It's a cremesheen, which is my favorite finish. I really wanted this lipstick since I missed out on Petals & Peacocks from the Liberty of London collection. I think this is somewhat close.

Impossibly Sweet is a sheer lipgloss with all kinds of iridescent glitter. It's so pretty! It was really hard to capture the sparkles in a picture.

Overall I'm really happy with my picks. I'll be able to make some great looks with these pieces and I don't have anything like them in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment