Friday, October 11, 2013

Awesome Lippie Deals/Haul!

Well my favorite time to buy makeup is swiftly approaching... the holidays. You know what that means, palettes and value sets galore! Not all value sets are really that good of a deal. That's why I always check on the prices & sizes of the items included to make sure. Most recently I picked up two sets from Sephora. I got the Too Faced La Creme de La Creme Long Lasting Lip Collection and the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip set for 2013.



First up, the Too Faced La Creme de La Creme Long Lasting Lip Collection. The kit included 2 full size La Creme lipsticks in Spice Spice Baby and Naked Dolly, a full size Perfect Lips lip liner in Perfect Spice, and a sample size Lip Insurance lip primer. I had been wanting to try the La Creme lipsticks so I was happy to see a deal involving them. The set costs $34 and it's a $74 value. That's pretty hard to beat! I'm also trying to force myself into wearing more nudes. These nudes really work for my uber pigmented lips since they are darker and pinkier. I really like the La Creme formula. It reminds me a lot of the Sheen Supreme lipsticks from MAC. Nice and buttery with a good color pay off.





Next up is the Sephora Give Me More Lip set for 2013. I've bought one of the Give Me Some Lip sets before, but I wasn't all that pleased with the products. They were all sample sizes and I only used a couple of the colors. This set, however, is AMAZING! Not only does it include tons of sample sizes, but it also includes 4 full sized products! You pay $59 for a $209 value. The products are separated by color. There are reds, nudes, pinks, and berries. The variety makes it hard to find some that you'll like. I haven't tried all of the products, but I can't wait to.
The list is long so here's Sephora's product info:
- 0.12 oz bareMinerals ® Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick in Never Say Never (FULL SIZE)
- 0.05 oz Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate 
- 0.04oz BUXOM® Full-Bodied™ Lip Stick in Menance 
- 0.07 oz BUXOM® Full-Bodied™ Lip Cream in White Russian 
- 0.03 oz Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon 
- 0.03 oz Kat Von D in Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi 
- 0.042 oz Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Adora 
- 0.1 oz Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Naked 
- 0.05 oz Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural N45 
- 0.33 oz Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Strumpet (FULL SIZE)
- 0.1 oz Smashbox Be Lengendary Lipstick in Nylon Nude (FULL SIZE)
- 0.14 oz Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pout 
- 0.03 oz Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Sonya 
- 0.03 oz Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lip Color in Dolce 
- 0.009 oz Tarte Glmazon™ Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in Inspired 
- 0.11 oz Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lip Cream in Marshmallow Bunny (FULL SIZE)






































I also used some of my points to get a sample Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Catfight.





Lip swatches posted on my Lip Swatches page.

No comments:

Post a Comment